Saturday 3 April 2010

Little Books

After spending the weekend at the hockey tournament in Richmond I came home and decided to start some little books. The first one I made is a small purse book made from a hotel brochure and holds ATC "hockey cards" of photos of my niece playing her hockey games. Her team had a good tournament and won or tied all their games and made it to the finales and won silver. It sure was great to see the games as this is the last year she plays in minor hockey. The pages are double-sided scrapbook cardstock and is pamphlet stitched with a beaded purse handle.
The next book is covers made of coasters that are covered with paper from a gift bag. I took the bag apart, misted it and crumpled the paper. I rubbed white pigment ink on the high points and edge. The inside of the covers is black cardstock rubber stamped with white pigment ink. The pages are brown and black cardstock rubber stamped with bleach and coloured with stamp pad inks. I added card sleeves with double-sided tape. This is bound with the Zutter Bind-it-all.

2 comments:

Yogi said...

these little booklets look fabulous. Lots of eye candy

Beth Akins said...

Wow, these are very neat!