Wednesday 28 April 2010

ATCs For A Special Swap

Some ATCs I've been working on for a special swap. The first one is on painted watercolour paper and the next 2 are on recycled corrugated pizza box. I peeled the printed paper off the surface, added a burgundy cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug folders. I hit the high points of the embossing with white pigment ink and the image of children the embossing was highlighted with Fired Brick Distress Ink. Both have buttons and bits of lace from my trims grab bag.

4 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. very vintage

Charmaine Stack said...

I like how you incorporated the Cuttlebug embossing. I have those borders, but don't think to use them enough.

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!

Donna said...

Your noodle inspired ATCs look good enough to eat, the tag is a wonderful example of recycle creativity (does it smell like pizza?) and I love the vintage feel of the trio!