Monday 8 March 2010

Yellow Rolodex Swap




The Byhand Artists Group is having another of our Rolodex swaps and again Beth is our wonderful hostess. The theme this time is yellow and quotes. Well I came across these lovely lemon paper napkins right around the same time the swap was announced, so I just had to use them.



But wait, there's more. The forsythia was most co-operative and came into beautiful bloom, so I am sending these as well. The photo is cropped to fit and printed on watercolour paper. The quote on the front is printed on clear ink jet label and layered over torn vellum. The tag is torn watercolour paper, hand dyed mesh fabric and torn ink jet vellum stitched together. The ribbon on most is torn cotton fabric hand dyed in Making Memories craft acrylic Fresh Anthology Daffodil paint diluted in water. A few have lace edging for the ribbon. I hope all the swappers enjoy adding these to their Rolodex collection.

1 comment:

Mary-Beth said...

Joanne, these are lovely, I will be very happy to add your card to my Rolodex!! Can't wait to get it!