Monday 1 March 2010

Late For A Birthday Card



I have been so busy over the last couple of weeks that I didn't get a birthday card in the mail at the appropriate time so I made this "Just Because" card. This is a tri-fold Climb The Hill card made from a two-sided scrapbook cardstock. After scoring the folds I rubber stamped various stamps and the Quietfire sentiment stamp and the Michalels Just Because stamp with Memories Cocoa ink and printed computer genterated words for the other phrases on vellum. The flower is cut with a Sizzixx Flower layers #3 die.

2 comments:

Yogi said...

Love this design for the birthday card. Very nice

Charmaine Stack said...

Oh this is so pretty. I love the aqua and tan combo. I have the romance stamps you used - bought them this year for Valentine's Day but never inked them up! I am going to try this style of card, as it has a lot of impact.