Thursday 18 March 2010

March ATCs For ATC Vancouver Swap

Sunday Mar. 21 is the regular swap, so I've been creating as fast as I can to get enough ready. One of the themes this month is apples and I've used a couple of my apple photos, a Crafts Too Leafy Tree Embossing Folder. Some are coloured on the debossed side with Pitt artists pens. Some of the others are coloured with pigment inks on the embossed side. I used various Spellbinders dies to cut the apple image and a piece to layer under some of them. Three of the apple images are mounted with pop dots.

2 comments:

Yogi said...

Hey I see you're getting into the Spellbinder's die craze. BIG GRIN. Those lemons look like they're 3d and can pop right of the page. Very nicely done.

Yogi said...

Did you realize I said lemons instead of apples. It's only after reading your email today for the new ATCs that I realized they were apples. I must admit at first glance they look like lemons, but on closer inspection I see the stems etc to make them apples. Sheesh!!