Monday 16 March 2009

March Swap at the Grind

Yesterday was the regular monthly swap at the Grind and the first time I went to the new later start time, and I was still late. I stepped out of the house to a heavy, wet downpour of snow, not what one would expect this time of year. I had to stop and buy a new umbrella and the transit was a little slow and of course I just had to stop and check out the dollar store since I don't get into Vancouver very often. Being late I still received more wonderful ATCs to add to my collection. These are the new ones I made for the swap and took along with some previous ATC.



This set is the first needle felt ATCs I made for swapping and are numbers 6, 7 and 8 of the group of 8 I made and they are titled "Nature "FELT". They are all done on craft felt with leftover wool yarn, except for the yellow which is from wool roving.

These are Series 2 Pink Plus Size Inchies made from small pieces of fabric stitched together on craft felt, decorative stitches added then cut into 1.5 inch squares stitched onto gift bag paper which has been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.


This last set is Green Plus Size Inchies on green embossed gift bag paper.

6 comments:

Beth Akins said...

I'm crazy about all of these! Hope you're sending some for the byhand swap!

Leah said...

they are all cool but i especially love the ones on the top row. i can't find an email for you so email me your snail mail addy so i can mail your scrap giveaway winnings from my blog. =leah

www.colorfulartgirl.blogspot.com

okanagan_spirit said...

Thanks Beth and yes some felt and maybe some button ATCs should be heading your way soon.

okanagan_spirit said...

Thanks Leah and I can't wait to see the scraps. I'm on my way over to your place right now.

Yogi said...

They all look great Joanne
Happy felting.

Anonymous said...

Your pink inches are really sweet Joanne.

LindaT.