Wednesday 27 February 2008

Wonderful Mail



A few days ago I received some beautiful cards from some of my internet friends and I just have to share them with you. My friend Judy, who previously sent the beautiful dragonfly cast paper card shown in an earlier post, sent me an equally lovely apple card using a packing tape transfer. She says an apple to keep the doctor away, but I guess I'll just have to keep seeing him until my wrist is back in proper use. She also sent me 2 apple transfers to use in my own art, and what a good choice, as I have a particular fondness for apples. Thanks Judy.
Donna C. sent a beautiful card with an embossed hand, and that extra hand is certainly something I could use right now, thanks Donna. Along with the hand, she tells me she hopes it's my wrist bones doing the knitting these days. that is good for now and the bones do need to heal, but I sure can't wait to do some real knitting soon. Thanks so much to all my friends who have wished me speedy healing.

No comments: