Sunday 13 December 2009

12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap



I've been making the gifts, checking my list twice and got everything in the mail. I just hope they have arrived at their destinations, the mail has been slow this year and my gift basket is still waiting for 5 more gifts, but we are going to start opening each days gifts and hope the rest arrive before they should be opened.
I've been collecting the lovely gifts in this basket as they arrived and waiting till we can start opening.

The first photo is the basket from the stairs using zoom. This is what I see every day when I walk past or come down the stairs, all the better to enjoy the pretty gifts from upstairs or down.

Standing by my basket in the foyer. This is right beside the front entry and near the bottom of the stairs so I can enjoy the gifts frequently.

1 comment:

Yogi said...

Have fun opening them and enjoying the view from all over.