Tuesday 22 December 2009

12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap Day Nine



Day Nine was the day for opening my gift and Suzanne's. Well, since I don't have mine to open I got to open Mary-Beth's Day Thirteen gift, I imagine it will look delicious in my holiday decor, but that's all I can tell you for now since the others will open this gift on their day and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.
I can show you the lovely gift from Suzanne. This beautiful snowflake charm in a little frame will look great on my tree. Thanks Suzanne.

My gift is an altered bamboo domino necklace. I used 3 colours of bamboo dominoes and digital images of some of my altered heads and a fish image. All have beads and black or natural jute cord. I printed a scan of the matching pendant on the card before embossing with the Cuttlebug embossing folders.

No comments: