Friday, 9 October 2009

Oct ATCs

I've made some ATCs today and here are a couple of the ones I've titled "Pumpkin Search". I used a digital scrapbook paper for the background and added the larger footprints from the same digital kit. The pumpkins are mounted on cardstock and the edge rubbed with Vintage Photo distress ink. The number 1 is stamped with Ancient Page coal black. I edged the card with Tea Dye distress ink and then applied Distress Stickles spiced marmalade to the front edge. On the second card I punched holes and added a wire and bead hanger.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love your new header, Joanne. And the ATCs are a reminder for me to stop at my favorite "pumpkin patch" (an annual fund raiser at a local church) to pick out a few for the front steps!
Donna C.