Tuesday 6 October 2009

Knit Amulet Bags


Knit Amulet Bags
Originally uploaded by okanagan_spirit
I've been doing a bit more knitting lately and have gotten a little addicted to these little knit amulet bags, and getting quite a lot of this and other knitting done while listening to the cd Donna sent to me. I've been experimenting knitting with sock yarn, novelty yarns and have included beads on some. The centre bag on the table is waiting to have the chain added and I have several others in various stages of completion. You'll probably see more in a later post, but for now I need to get back to making gifts for a 12 Days of Christmas swap. I can't show you those, they have to remain secret until they are swapped and opened.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

These are beauties Joanne

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful, Joanne!!!!

Donna C. said...

Gorgeous work. With my knitting skills (or lack of, more accurately) I'd never make it through a single one!
Donna C.