Thursday 17 September 2009

New Treasures From Ruby Dog's Art House




Well on Sat Sept 12 I didn't make it to the card project at Cherish The Thought because that was the day for the grand re-opening of Ruby Dog's Art House. Of course I missed this store and Leanne so I just had to go check it out. Saw lots of people I used to see at the old store and grabbed some great new stuff including some great bargains on elements rubber stamps, from Lazar Studio Werx which Leanne sold for a very good price since Lazar closed down.
Aren't those just the cutest little bottles, lovely beads too? The white shapes in the bag turned out to be 2 part buttons which I can see using as seperate pieces as well. I also got 10 more of the small black boxes which are just the right size to hold ATCs. I made an ATC shrine out of one of these before, I have plans for some more now.
I have updated the Altered Board Book slide show with a spread I left out until my friend received her copy, the second one I made. You just might like to check it out.

No comments: