Monday 19 July 2010

Covers For Envelope Book

These are my covers for the envelope book collaborative project with artists from the ATC Vancouver Swap group. All my envelopes were delivered to our swap hostess Penelope on Sun at the regular ATC swap session. I'm not showing the envelopes I altered or the contents as I and some of the other participants would rather savour everything when we receive our finished books at the Aug. regular swap meeting. I feel it's fair game to show the covers though since everyone decorated their own and will get their own back anyways. I got through all the envelopes and contents which was not hard to plan, but did take some time. It seems to always take more time that I think it will. I really struggled for an idea to decorate the covers, then an idea came to me and it was done relatively quickly. I can't wait to see the finished book.

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

I love collaborative projects. Your covers look fantastic!

Yogi said...

Very nice. I like the pen attached on the front. Nice touch. Nice name plates on front and back.

PS not sure what that word means after "All"?? I think that's one of those BIG GRIN words.