Tuesday 22 June 2010

Cherish All Your Moments Journal

Well I did it again, I made another journal with the Zutter Distrezz-it-All and the Zutter Bind-it-All. This one is made with Deja Views Global Treks scrapbook paper that I found in the clearance area at Michaels and Recollections Spice Market cardstock and is 4 inches by 6 inches. I've added pockets, journal cards and some rubber stamping. After taking the photos I added a few more things, but since this is a gift I will leave that a mystery to be discovered by the recipient. I just love the look of the distress pages and using ribbon to bind after punching holes with the Zutter.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

what a gorgeous booklet. I like the slide show. Made it real easy to watch. Like turning the pages yourself. BIG GRIN.

Susan said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing it!

Lindart said...

I like this little memory book too! I like how you used the Tim Holtz edges on the inside edge of the page - very cool! Lucky friend!