Saturday 28 November 2009

12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap

These are the gifts all wrapped up for the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap, expanded to 18 participants. They are starting to arrive at their destinations, but I can't tell you what is in them until after Day 9 of the gift opening. I wrapped all of my gifts in paper napkin which I hope everyone can use in an art project after opening the gifts. The tag which needed to indicate which day it is to be opened on is made from a collage done on a playing card and scanned. This is then printed to ATC size and rubber stamped with a large no. 9 and the word "Day" I punched a hole in the corner and added a piece of yarn. The packages are tied with a silver curling ribbon.

1 comment:

Beth Akins said...

Joanne- your wrapping with a napkin is oh, so clever! Along with the altered playing card tag. All of which I may borrow in the future. You clever one!