Friday 18 January 2008

Cast Paper Card



In Dec. 2008 some of the members of the byhandartists group joined in for a 12 Days of Christmas Swap and we each received 12 wonderful gifts to enjoy.
My friend Judy sent me a beautiful card as a thank you for my gift and she has given me permission to post it on my blog so other can see it. Thanks Judy for the card, it's like getting another 12 days gift that I never expected. The cast paper dragonfly is beautifully done, a quality of art for me to strive for. This dragonfly, as you can see in the detail, is a very delicate looking sample of cast paper.

5 comments:

Yogi said...

Looks great, lucky you Take care Yogi

Art By Wanda said...

A beautiful card you received!!! And I love dragonflies :-))

Quietfire said...

Lovely casting! Talented Judy, lucky Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, Lovey card, love the frayed edges....

Linda T.

okanagan_spirit said...

Thanks everyone, the comments seem to be working and yes talented Judy and lucky me.